Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Welcome...

I used to have a blog, entitled A Perfectly Single Mom. After The Man and I started dating and got serious, it was hard to find inspiration to write about being single and being a mom (since the boys live with their dads.) Then, surprisingly, I found out I was pregnant in June 2014. Yes, I do know how babies are made, so it "shouldn't" be a surprise. However, I only had one working Fallopian tube, and had just mistakenly pulled out my IUD. There was no sex without the IUD, so some of The Man's super sperm apparently stuck around and attacked my egg within that tiny window of time. I've always been the one girl who could get pregnant just by thinking of it.

Anyway, in February 2015, 9 days late, I gave birth to an unhappy, healthy (after a couple of minutes) baby girl. There was some scary first moments in her life, like her inability to cry out loud because her cord was wrapped around her neck 3 times, but rest assured she has since made up for that.


It's so bright.
Hold me. 
Are you my daddy?


3 Days old
So, this is my life now. Two teenaged boys, a tween, and an infant. I've got many thoughts and funny stories to share, just give me a couple days to get this new blog situated. 

Thanks for following!  Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment